Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:10:03 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Documentation Project <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>, jim@FreeBSD.ORG, unfurl@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some minor Handbook reorganization.

-On [20000110 16:00], Neil Blakey-Milner (nbm@mithrandr.moria.org) wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm considering moving 'Hardware Compatibility' and the 'Contributors'
>list into the appendices - I'd like to hear opinions on this.
>
>I'd also like to convert the existing pseudo-appendices to real
><appendix> things, possibly renaming them. (roughly 500k bloat)

Also, it would be nice if either Jim or Bill would keep us somewhat more
updated on their handbook rewrite since this really limits us in our
movement on modifying the handbook.

Thanks,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /