Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 13:03:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp/slip via telnet/rlogin (fwd)

> > > -Vince- stands accused of saying:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, Michael Smith wrote: >
> > > Totally wrong : you can't do it with IIJ, the manpage is in english, and
> > > the manpage doesn't mention it, but _does_ tell you how to configure IIJ.

Mike has some very interesting, if not uninformed,  opinions:

1. What Vince wants to do will work.

2.
brian@top> man ppp
     o   Please read the Japanese doc for complete explanation. It may not be
	 useful for non-japanese readers,  but examples in the document may
	 help you to guess.

3. I've corresponded with the author on this same subject.

Brian Litzinger
brian@mediacity.com