Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:04:34 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bob Van Valzah <Bob@BGPBook.Com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bootstrapping Vinum Doc?

--54u2kuW9sGWg/X+X

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 08:02:38AM -0500, Bob Van Valzah wrote:
> Greg & Murray, Thanks for your interest.
>=20
> Yes, I have heard that you're polishing the handbook. What's the=20
> deadline for the new edition?

  Your contribution would need to be indexed and integrated into our
storage chapter.  This means the absolute latest we could take it
would be Tuesday.  If that doesn't happen, then we will try to find
the best of Greg's available documentation and find something to put
in the Handbook (with his permission) that he retains the copyright
for.

> I think I have to add some of the <procedure> and <programlisting>=20
> markup myself before your review. Otherwise, you'd have to review the=20
> raw SGML.

  If you can do it quickly, please do ;)

> I hope to get that part of the markup done and touch up a few figures in=
=20
> the next day or two. That'd get you a review copy this weekend or Monday=
=20
> at the latest. How's that?

  I guess that depends on Greg's schedule?

      - Murray

--54u2kuW9sGWg/X+X

--54u2kuW9sGWg/X+X--