Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 23:48:17 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.opensource.org/

> I don't see anything here suggesting that Eric's looking for this
> kind of material.  Have I missed something?  I'd certainly be prepared
> to write up a document.  But I don't see any corresponding document
> about Linux, for example.

I've talked to him in person and that's what he said to me.  I sort of
gritched that for an "Open Source" site it looked a lot more to me
like "Linux == Open Source" site, and he said that's only because no
FreeBSD folks had bothered to contact him about providing a more
balanced viewpoint.  So contact him! ;-)

- Jordan