Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 15:17:09 +0000
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel 82558 driver/documentation

Hi,

	Does anyone have an idea where one could find programming documentation
for this Ethernet chip? Intel rep keep saying that no such thing exits
(sic). I am told that it is very similar to the 82557 (supported by fxp
driver) but I want to check by myself the differences to make sure the
driver supports it correctly.

	Thanks in advance!

Stephane E. Potvin
Galea Network Security.

---
La vie est trop courte pour etre prise au serieux.
                                    anonyme