Date:      Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:52:59 +0200
From:      "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
To:        "Jim Weeks" <jim@siteplus.net>
Cc:        "Rowan Crowe" <rowan@sensation.net.au>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Webalizer oddness

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Weeks" <jim@siteplus.net>
To: "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
Cc: "Rowan Crowe" <rowan@sensation.net.au>; <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 12:40 AM

> Rowan,
>
> Karl is right.  The problem definitely stems from the date translation.  I
> have even compiled test log files with 20 or so entries for the 4th and
> 5th only.
>
> One thing we haven't addressed is the version.  I am in the process of
> upgrading to 2.0-6 from 1.30 on this particular machine.  It happens to be
> 3.5.1-Stable, so there are a few hurdles.

I run 4.3 mostly and 4.4 on some. having 1.30, 2.0.6 and the actual version
from the ports 2.1? on a test box. on the actual it writes "cant restore
data of last run" (or similiar, sorry already logged out everywhere). i will
try the actual port version tomorrow with rebuilding october from the
scratch.

Karl

> --
> Jim Weeks