Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:42:48 -0600
From:      Gary <medmanks@mindspring.com>
To:        freeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   boot install questions

Hello,
I have a question as to the installation.  I currently have 2 HD, primary
has W2K, slave has Linux.  The current boot is handled by LiLO and works
well.  Now, the primary W2K, has plenty of room that I can use for another
partition for FreeBSD.  I just purchased the Power Pak 4.0.

Question is, when I install FreeBSD on the primary HD, I believe it does
not support LiLO, so what do I do?  If it does support LiLO, then after
the installation, which LILO do I use by redoing /sbin/lilo to update the
MBR?  Any help would be appreciated greatly.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.