Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2019 13:57:35 +0530
From:      Pratyush Yadav <pratyush@freebsd.org>
To:        Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
Cc:        Anne Dickison <anne@freebsdfoundation.org>, soc-admins@freebsd.org,  Hackers freeBSD <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019

Hi Mahesh,

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 at 02:43, Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have sent a message earlier regarding mentorship for the project
> *Verification
> of bhyve's instruction emulation.

This project was accepted last year as well [0], but as far as I know,
it was not completed. I can't see it listed in last year's FreeBSD
archive [1].

The mentor for it last year was Anish Gupta <anish@freebsd.org>. Maybe
you should ask him about it? Even if he won't be able to mentor you,
he can still review your proposal and help you find the right people.

> *Since there are only 3 days left for the
> final submission, I am really in great need of a mentor to review my
> proposal before final submission.
> I know that you are surely working hard on solving my query, but still it
> would be very kind of you to let me know about the progress.
> Thanking You

PS: Try not to top post [2].

[0] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2018Projects/VerificationOfBhyveInstructionEmulation
[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2018/organizations/4807073560788992/