Date:      Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:38 +0200
From:      Rink Springer <rink@stack.nl>
To:        dnr <dnr@freemail.lt>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcp session limit with ipfw

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

Hello,

>=20
> so, how limit using IPFW any other atempts to establish ftp session number
> 4,5 etc... so we could use maximum 3sessions/1 IPaddrs?

Have you considered looking at your FTP daemon's configuration? proftpd and
vsftpd provide nice facilities for the functionality you are looking
for.

If you run your ftpd from inetd, you can also override this per inetd servi=
ce.
man inetd for more information.

--=20
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"God, root, what is difference?"                  - Pitr, Userfriendly

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

--DocE+STaALJfprDB--