Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2005 01:59:40 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Robert Marella" <hoe-waa@hawaii.rr.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: favor

Hmm - let's see now, FreeBSD's entire reason for existence is to keep
UNIX from being legally locked up by copyright holders so that people
like you can play with it - and you purport to be completely uninterested
in legal issues?

I guess only the FreeBSD legal issues that don't directly affect you -
now
what were those again?

Ted