Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:55:02 -0700
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kg@versys.net>
To:        Otter <otter@telocity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-netscape6 crashes

> I can tell you that a) it's a resource pig, and b) when I run it here,
> all I type to start it is "netscape6". that automagically starts
> ./mozilla-bin and it runs as it should, well... as it was programmed
> to.
> -Otter

Only increases the arguments for the faster more powerful machine I
"need":)

First I run 3.4-RELEASE on P233

Anyway the information from the thread I have been able to get
'acroread4' running.  In the process I have changed the error trying to
run 'netscape6'.

I now error out with:

.//run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/local/lib/linux-netscape6

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib/linux-netscape6:/usr/local/lib/linux-netscape6/Cool
      XPCS_HOME=/usr/local/lib/linux-netscape6/Cool
      MOZ_PROGRAM=./mozilla-bin
      MOZ_TOOLKIT=
        moz_debug=0
     moz_debugger=
*** QfaServices is being registered
nNCL: registering deferred (0)
Profile Manager : Profile Wizard and Manager activites : Begin
Profile Manager : Command Line Options : Begin
Profile Manager : Command Line Options : End
Bad system call

I would like to get this resolved.  Or is it simply better to install
4.0-RELEASE or later.

--
  Regards,

  Kevin G. Eliuk