Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:25:38 +0100 (CET)
From:      ANTOINE.BLAIVIE@student.kuleuven.ac.be
To:        freeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   operating system FreeBSD4.4 project

Hallo,
can someone help me,
I am a student (informatics) at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven,
I have this project that consist of gathering all possible information
concerning the FreeBSD 4.4 OS.
It has to be information concerning the technical point of view of the
operating system,
for example: file management, memory management, process management, kernel,
threads, semaphores, ...
My task consists in putting all this data in a structured table.
I've been searching a while on this but I'm not able to find the specific
technical information that I need.
Are there some interesting sites concerning this OS to look for, can someone
give me more info about this topic,

I would appreciate this very much,
thanks,

Antoine Blaivie.