Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:27:40 +0100
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   rcNG and jail.

--sl5MdczEF/OU2Miu

Hello.

I've some proof-of-concept patch to teach rcNG about jail.
This will allow using starting scripts without any hacks.

It works in this way:

We're able now to check if we are in jail or not by getting value of
sysctl security.jail.jailed. By default scripts are available inside
jail, if script does not make sens in jail it should be marked by
setting "injail" variable to "no" inside it.
Script can still be started when prefix 'force' is used.

I'm not sure if this is "the right way", maybe we should provide
some sort of script flags to define things like this?

	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/rc_jail.patch

--=20
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       http://www.FreeBSD.org
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://garage.freebsd.pl