Date:      Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:37:34 +0100
From:      Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@fabiankeil.de>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Thunderbird vs Evolution...

--Sig_ssTMpPSNPn/K.sd4ju=k3CJ

Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net> wrote:

> Anyone has preferences on one or the other for heavy use of email?
> Stability on Thunderbird 1.5 has been **shocking** lately (running
> with enigmail 0.94.0, Remove duplicate msgs 0.1.02, Notary 0.2,
> Signature switch 1.02) , so right now is my main concern,...

You might want to look at Sylpheed-Claws as well, it has similar
features.

I have no problems with stability either, but with 2.0.0
language changing for the spell checker is a mess and X11 style
copy and paste doesn't work anymore. I haven't yet found a way to
reenable these functions, but other than that it's fine.=20

Fabian
--=20
http://www.fabiankeil.de/

--Sig_ssTMpPSNPn/K.sd4ju=k3CJ