Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 2004 02:16:45 -0800
From:      Kevin Smith <smithcam@adelphia.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount ntfs (windows) file system in /etc/fstab fails at boot

Yes, putting a "0" in the sixth field takes care of the problem and the
/windows file system is now mounted. thanks.

> P.S. It's usually helpful to transcribe the exact error, instead of
> describing vague symptoms.

Yes,I agree. I was not able to retreive the exact error message from
dmesg on boot as I had rebooted again and lost that. If you can tell me
where I can get previous boot messages (dmesg.today didn have it
either), I will post the message for the benefit of others in case they
have this problem.

Thanks again.

-K