Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 21:53:17 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Frode Vatvedt Fjeld <frodef@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bt848 channel frequencies

Frode Vatvedt Fjeld wrote:

> Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk> writes:
> > Are you volunteering to write us handy library, called libtv which
> > had all the frequency tables, and to modify fxtv too?
>
> Ok, I'll have a look at it. It will probably take a few weeks, as
> there are some higher-priority things on my TODO right now.
>
> Does anyone have strong feelings about what the API should be like?

No. Feel free to be creative.
As a first step, a function where you pass in the channel number and the
country
and get back the raw frequency to pass into the Bt848 driver's existing
frequency ioctl.

But if you need a better frequency ioctl, that can be added.
Juha has one I'm going to look at later this week.

Bye
Roger