Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:18:15 -0600
From:      Andrew Gould <AndrewGould@shannonhealth.org>
To:        'Beech Rintoul' <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Speaking of 4.2  WAS: RE: And speaking of Applix....

Speaking of 4.2:

I got permission related error messages when installing mysql; and netscape
"core dumped".  I also noticed that many "packages" were not listed during
installation (Apache and PHP are two examples); but were on CD#3.

(I still can't get KDE to save the desktop settings so that icons stay where
I put them; but this was also true of 4.1.)

Were the changes from 4.1 to 4.2 significant?

Andrew Gould