Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:58:45 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Jacques Foucry <jacques+freebsd@foucry.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Did I miss something? [inatalling terminator]

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 21:19:35 +0200
Jacques Foucry <jacques+freebsd@foucry.net> wrote:

> pkg search terminator did not give me any awswer.
>
> So, what's wrong? What' your thought about it?

	These lines in the port Makefile seem to be the reason.

DEPRECATED=     Old, uses EOLed python27
EXPIRATION_DATE=        2020-02-28

	It's deprecated for using an old version of python and has past the
expiry date for getting fixed. Presumably it is also on its way out of the
ports tree unless someone steps up and sorts it out.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>