Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:01:46 -0400
From:      Monty Chaney-Geib <monty11ez@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Report Week 2

I figured I would wait till the end of the day to submit my report. This
week did not go as well as I had anticipated. Tuesday I got into a car
wreck and I spend the rest of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday getting
everything straightened out.

I did however manage to complete these goals:
 1. Got my project wiki page started and almost completed.
 2. Got working on my project using SVN as my repo.
 3. I started working on my first goal, testing and possibly improving the
speed of DragonflyBSD's TrueCrypt driver.
 4. I also did a lot of research on ggate, and other FreeBSD systems.

This week I plan to accomplish:
 1. Get my personal wiki done, and work on my project's wiki some more.
 2. Familiarize myself with ggate, how it works, and how to create and
destroy disks.
 3. Get writing and implementing code.

I have also come to the realization that I need to setup a virtual drive of
FreeBSD instead of trying to run it natively. I have wasted too much time
with drivers and non-booting systems, and at this rate I will never get
anything done.

Also I tried emailing myself to see if my @freebsd.org email was working
and I never got the email. I sent it to vchan@freebsd.org. I am under the
impression that the @freebsd.org email address acts as just a redirect to
whatever email you set it up with. Is this correct? If I am mistaken, how
do I access them?