Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:06:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <wotan@SDF.lonestar.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem in time.h?

I recently built the plplot port. I won't go into the myriad tcl problems,
which I will try to figure out later, but several of the files complained
about /usr/include/time.h. The error was that there was a syntax error
before char on line 145. The line begins "const char ..." I commented this
out and it worked fine. Anyone know what is up? First time I have
encountered this problem over roughly 9 months of using FreeBSD. I am
running 2.2.6.

wotan@sdf.lonestar.org