Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 22:48:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        Marco Shaw <marco@nbnet.nb.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel PPP--kill?

Hi,
I've uploaded a set of scripts to:
      ftp://ftp.eclipse.net/user/chris/kernel-ppp.tgz

In the set i have included a script to connect you, as well as disconnect
you.

So, I would encourage anyone currently using kernel ppp or anyone that is
considering kernel ppp to please download this set of scripts and try them
out.

Also, I'm not sure if there is anything like this in the ports collection,
but if there isn't would it be feesable to put it there?

Have fun!
Chris

--

Chris Martino