Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:48:37 +0530
From:      Frank Demille <frankdemille70@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Wishing you a Happy New Year 2016.

Hi Freebsd.org Team
Good Day!
My name is Frank, Today, I=E2=80=99ll brief you some true facts which is wh=
y you
are not getting your website on top of Google Search Results.

Your Website=E2=80=99s:
1. Google Page Rank is  9 out of 10
2. Website having a 5 figure HIGH Alexa ranking.
3. Meta Tags on target landing pages need to be improvised.
4. Inner Pages need content refreshment as per penguin guideline.
5. Social media need Promotion changes as per 2016=E2=80=99s Strategy.

Apart from these, back-link healing, Landing Page Design Improvement,
Call2action improvement, Google Webmaster Audit and Google Analytic
Conversion testing is what we suggest with our basic advice. We can=E2=80=
=99t
explain everything on a single email

How about a FREE call to discuss possible web exposure for your business?
Let=E2=80=99s talk about your marketing goals and expectations for 2016 and=
 custom
craft a marketing campaign for your web business to reach the set goals
on-time.

Reply me with your phone # or Skype along with a convenient time on any
weekdays.

Still not sure, what I am talking about! Let me prepare a FREE 30 minute
Web Presence Audit of your website. Please send me the website you want to
audit, your email and phone to get the report.

I am looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Frank Demille | Digital Marketing Strategist

PS1: You=E2=80=99re receiving this onetime email not as a part of any list.

PS2: If you are not INTERESTED, please do not respond.

SU/SU