Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:34:36 -0500
From:      greeves <sysadmin@mfn.org>
To:        "'Venom86'" <venom86@pipeline.com>, "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

Unfortunately, you wont be able to run PhotoShop under *nix unless you
can secure a unix copy from Adobe (*VERY* Expensive, and *VERY* Rare!
They exist, but I've never actually seen one!).  We keep a small NT partition
here just for that app (400mb).  Assuming you have more than 1 machine
(since you are using NT this is likely), you can keep just the app on NT,
and the data on *nix - use the "SAMBA" facility to share drives.

Let me know if you need help along these lines.

Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@mfn.org