Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:19:45 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Crispin Bennett <crispin@crisweb.webcentral.com.au>
Cc:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why are messages to this list appearing in *.freebsd.questions ng's?

On Saturday, 14 September 2002 at 10:44:56 +1000, Crispin Bennett wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-09-13 at 23:36, Warren Block wrote:
>> On 13 Sep 2002, Crispin Bennett wrote:
>>
>> [non-constructive threats trimmed; please don't post when you're upset]
>>

> Well it wasn't really a threat. Just suggesting testicular maceration
> would be a desirable outcome for any male person who gave my email
> address to thieves.

I think you should learn to express yourself more appropriately in
public.  For one thing, this message will also be archived.  For
another, we don't tolerate this kind of language.  Please either adapt
or leave the list.

> As you'll see from the ".au" in my address, I live in Australia, and
> travelling overseas to deliver retribution is an expensive business.

Delivering this kind of retribution in Australia would also prove to
be an expensive business.

Greg