Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:35:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Good <tomg@nrnet.org>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2 silly questions: Terminal Type & Forcing fsck

Hi all,

Here are the aforementioned silly questions:

(1) What sort of terminal def is FreeBSD's cons25?
If I use `ansi' when connecting to my sysv boxes my frames are
redrawn nicely, else I get alphabet soup...

(2) How does one force fsck on reboot?  In the dreaded Linux
I add this to rc.S: /sbin/fsck -A -a -f -v -badblocks -V
How do I accomplish this on BSD???

Thanks in advance,
Tom
----
         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

         Thomas Good   Information Systems Coordinator
         E-Mail:       tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
         Phone:        718-354-5528
         Fax:          718-354-5056

                 Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2