Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 00:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dell laptops

What did you do to get GTK to work. I'm trying to use gaim, and every time
I send a messege, it crashes with GTK errors. Does your statclock
work? (type systat -vm 1 and see if there is an rtc device and a clk
device, or just clk, etc...) Nothing with gtk works on my Inspiron 3800.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|