Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:03:03 +0100
From:      "freebsd" <freebsd@nbux.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   best x11 mua  ?

Hi all,

i search a very good mua for freebsd (X11), i like outlook express under
win2K, and i want an equivalent under freebsd + X11; i know postilion, but
is there another (stable, beautifull, filters, multiple pop3/smtp, etc ...).
I have tried spruce but it crashed (core dump), balsa need gnome, etc...
kmail perhaps ? but i have heard that there was problem with kde 2.1 ports
please help me to find a graphical mua for freebsd ...

for newbies: mua == email client (like outlook under windows).