Date:      Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:01:26 -0400
From:      gerard <ser@intranet.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Floppy @ ppp help

hi,

I just migrated from DOS (Win95) to FreeBSD. I managed to install it
from floppy after a couple of attempts. It seems to work perfectly, so
far. But I have problems.
- I don't read from or write to floppy, like copying from floppy to hard
drive
- PPP doesn't work. My modem is on COM4. At boot after [-c] config, I
receive the message saying: sio3 not found. Even at ppp, I receive the
message: /dev/cuaa3 not configured.

Help please.

gerard