Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:57:38 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>, phreaknic@hushmail.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a little bit of advice about Free Bsd..........

You can install a Windows Manager with the CD ROM and using /stand/sysinstall
or you can use the ports of the internet.
Unlike Linux RPMS ports does everything for you automatically

And IF you want to isntall netscape. I think is something like
/usr/ports/www/netscape type in "make installl" and it will do everything for
you automatically.