Date:      06 Jan 2002 21:48:27 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   afio in ports/sysutils or ports/archivers

I'm thinking "afio" should be in ports/archivers instead of the
current ports/sysutils.  Sure, it may be used to move files around
in one command (unlike the other archivers?), but that isn't good
enough reason to segregate it from the other archivers where it's
harder for people to find when they're looking for an archiver.

Or is this one of those decisions that can't be easily reversed?

On another front, didn't I see a bunch of perl script ports that were
listed in two categories?  I don't remember where I saw that and I
don't see it in /usr/ports/REAMDE.html, but I was wondering if afio
could somehow be multiply listed if it can't be moved.