Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 1996 07:27:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      dkiel@mail.telis.org (David Kiel)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for someone to do secondary DNS

  Started an ISP on the learn as you go program. I've got the aliasing
  running but need a secondary DNS site to register with internic.
  This would be for about a month, until I get a second machine built.
  Currently 8 domains, just the name, A, and MX records. Southern
  California.

  My ISP won't do it for me, security reasons.

  I've got a few bucks in the budget if it makes a difference.

  I'm off the mailing list for a few days so please email responses.

  Thanks

    David Kiel
    dkiel@mail.telis.org