Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:13:05 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Paul Orsi <subjazz@lmi.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd

Paul Orsi wrote:

>I was excitedly waiting to download the ISO's Sunday.Now its been put off again to the 25th.
>...///???4444fffff
>cool operating system!
>Paul

I couldn't make heads or tail of that middle line ... wrong number of digits
for hex I think????   :-D

I totally agree, FreeBSD is a cool operaing system.

As for the delay, I am in no way "official" ... I will speculate that
there are
still a few things on the "to do" list that are, well, yet to "be done".  It
was so when I visited there last week.

And, <</me sticks tongue out at Redmond>> instead of dropping the
desired features to rush the release, they'll hold the release tag until
the features are ready.

So, we'll all need to remember that "Patience is a virtue."  And,
"Good things come to those who wait." Also, "beggars can't be
choosers???"  :-D

Kevin Kinsey