Date:      Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:45:01 +0800
From:      Zhang Weiwu <weiwu@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   a console issue tracking tool?

Hello. For one of the small project I am working on, a console-based  or
X-based issue tracker is preferred over web-based solutions (like Trac
or Bugzilla). Basically it only need to be able to work with issue
priority, category, dates and status.

So far I know a lot of webbased issue tracker, but never heard/knew
anything that works on console or X. I guess maybe any console/X
application that work as a project management tool can be used for this
purpose too. After having found nothing useful by searching for "issue
tracker tool" on google, I am begining to try searching for "project
management tool" but the results are too much to pick from, many Linux
desktop project management tool are not suitable for issue tracking

Can someone provide some suggestions on avaialbe products to choose
from?