Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:31:15 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OT: SpamBouncer

I have tried twice to join the SpamBouncer list but the moderator must
approve all requests to join and has yet to approve mine.  Anyway, I'm
hoping someone here has the answer to my question.

Is there a file where I can add email addresses to automatically filter
them as spam?  Basically, the opposite of the .nobounce file.  For
example, I get mail from macys.com that passes the filter because it
sees it as an admin message and gets sent to my inbox.  I would like to
put this email address in a file to have it filtered as spam.

Thanks for your help,

Drew