Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:40:59 -0400
From:      Tom Parquette <tparquet@twcny.rr.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with libbonoboui (solved in a different way)

Joe,
The procedure in the FAQ did NOT fix my problem.
However the flow enabled me go get it going on one of my machines.
I'm dead in the water on the second but that is the topic of another
posting.

Basically, what I had to do on my first machine was:
pkg_delete -rf pkgconfig\*
pkgdb -F
cd usr/ports/devel/ORBit2
make clean
pkgdb -F
make install clean
pkgdb -F
cd /usr/ports/devel/libbonobo
make clean
pkgdb -F
make install clean
pkgdb -F
cd /usr/ports/devel/atk
make clean
pkgdb -F
make install clean
pkgdb -F
cd /usr/ports/x11/gnome2
make clean
pkgdb -F
make install clean
cd /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4
make clean
pkgdb -F
make install clean
pkgdb -F
cd /usr/ports/x11/gnome2-fifth-toe
make clean
pkgdb -F
make install clean
pkgdb -F

At this point, everything seems to be working.
Some of the cleaning and pkgdb-F stuff may have been excessive but I
took note of the FAQ item to be liberal in the application of pkgdb -F.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers...