Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:34:52 -0500
From:      Mikel King <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   libc.so.3

Has anyone had experience with the linkpoint API for credit card
transactions...I have a 4.2r machine that is asking for libc.so.3 when I
run the bin from their package. Of course their stance is that I need
the lib to make it work...I did try linking libc.so.4 to .ibc.so.3 but
it still desn't work right. My understanding is that the required lib if
from 3.3 so if anyone has it and can email a copy to me Id be much
abliged...

cheers,
mikel