Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:46:56 +0100
From:      Stefan Esser <se@mi.uni-koeln.de>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        patrick@cre8tivegroup.com, nave@azstarnet.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kdelibs11?

On 1999-02-11 11:56 -0800, Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
>  * From: Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
>
>  * Yes, I did.  But you can fix it.  Look at patches/patch-aa.  In it you will
>  * see, if you look closely, two diffs for the configure file.  (It looks like it
>  * was added twice to the patch file).  Delete lines 72-141.
>  *
>  * IIRC, one of the patches for admin/ltconfig.orig is in place in the source
>  * code.  And unless you are running -CURRENT (4.0), you can delete those patches
>  * as well.
>
> I did this and kdelibs11 built fine.  Stefan, is it ok for me to
> commit it?

Sure! Sorry, I had no time to read mail for a few days ...
BTW: Could you please make sure that SYSVMSG is added to the
GENERIC kernel ?
The KDE help system relies on it ...

Jordan gave his OK a few weeks ago, but I could not check in
that change immediately and forgot about it, later :(

SYSVMSG should be enabled in both -current and 3.1, or we'll
get bad press for not being able to run KDE out of the box ...

Regards, STefan