Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:40:07 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   x0rfbserver - Has Anyone Gotten It To Compile?

I found a package called xrfbserver on ATT's VNC web site.  Supposedly,
it's a VNC server that will serve the :0 display.  I've downloaded the
tarball but can't get it to compile.  I have written the author for
assistance as there is no mailing list for this product.  However, I
doubt I will get a reply as I am sure he's very busy with other things.

My question here is has anyone else used this software successfully?  If
so, I'd *really* appreciate some help off-list as I know this is
off-topic.

Thanks,

Drew