Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 1997 09:15:01 -0400
From:      "Sean E. Fasquelle" <sean@earth.combase.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FYI: Using ISDN with  FreeBSD 2.2.2

I noticed that there is a very limited section on ISDN support
for FreeBSD 2.2.2 . You also provided a list of 2 known ISDN T/A's that
work with BSD including the Motorola BitSurfer Pro and an Adtran T/A.
I would also like The FreeBSD group to be aware that you can add an
Ascend Pipeline 15 terminal adapter to the compatibilty list.  I
configured it by using the tun0 device that came as part of the install
package, this the user level ppp.  If anyone is interested in more
information on how to set this T/A up on a NATIONAL(1) ISDN circuit
please let me know and I will be glad to provide you with documentation.

FYI: I am a small ISP running FreeBSD 2.2.2 as my dedicated Internet
gateway and provide dial-in, Web and POP3 Services in the
St. Petersburg, FL. area.