Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:07:08 -0500
From:      Jan Rocho <jan@tofuwurst.staticky.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jan@tofuwurst.staticky.com
Subject:   QIC-80 Tape drive

Hi!

I have found a QIC-80 tape drive in our school which noone used anymore, so
I added it to my FreeBSD 3.4 system. I read the handbook and can't find
anything in the kernel configuration section on how to build it into the
kernel. I only found something about how the device is called. Now the question
- does someone know how I have to include it into the kernel?

Thanks,

Jan