Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:12:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      BWS - Offwhite <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Steve Kaczkowski <steve@inc.net>
Cc:        Jonathan Defries <jonathan@corpex.com>, "Freebsd-Isp@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dell Poweredge 2400

Ok, you are scaring the hell out of me.

Is it for sure this new Dell will lock up on me under high load?  I just
got the new server so it can handle the high load we expect to have once
our new ad campaign starts: radio, tv, billboards and busses.

(i like the busses the most)

Anyway, if this locks up (database server) while we are getting hit we
will be hurting.  Can anyone offer any help here?

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com