Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:16:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        papowell@astart4.astart.com
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Revised picobsd Build Procedures and Scripts (Not official)

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 papowell@astart4.astart.com wrote:

> The following is NOT repeat NOT an official update.  Beware!  Your
> milage may vary,  not valid in states with right angle corner
> borders (quick!  How many is that?) and has been shown to cause
> brain damage in student assistants.
>
> Enjoy.

Hey, you've done a great job! I'd be glad to import these changes to the
picobsd source tree. Thank you very much! (if you could send me a 'cvs
diff -u' output it would simplify things...).

I also feel I owe you all my apologies for ..erhm.. not so fast response
to your comments and suggestions during last few months. I'm in process of
changing my job, my family status, and at the same time I'm moving to
another country (well, in fact I'm traveling back and forth every other
week for now :-/ ). and the project I'm working on consumes ca. 14 hr/day,
so there is not much left for hacking... So, I'm sorry.

OTOH, I'll gladly accept patches, and also I'll try at least to maintain
the source tree compilable. Let's hope I'll have more time after June...

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------
// --- Small & Embedded FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/ ----