Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 01:52:19 -0700
From:      Eric Hake <cov@peak.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FrontPage Extensions with Apache 1.3.0

Hello there!

After reading the FrontPage FAQ, I get the impression that you can't run
the Frontpage extensions on FreeBSD...

  "Q:  I am running FreeBSD on my server and am running into problems.

  "A:  FrontPage has Server Extensions support for the BSDi operating
       system, however we do not officially support FreeBSD. The
       server extensions on FreeBSD have not undergone extensive
       testing at Microsoft therefore we cannot provide assistance
       regarding these issues."

Has anybody successfully installed the FrontPage Extensions on 2.2.6, and
Apache 1.3.0?

If so, how?

Thanks!
 Eric