Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:34:09 -0500
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "Marcelo" <bsdq@stgo.cl>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: max swap size?

The "swapinfo" command will display information about what swap partitions
you have mounted.  It may not be mounted at all.

e.g.  the output on my machine is...

Device      1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Type
/dev/wd0s1b    153600        0   153472     0%    Interleaved
/dev/wd1s1b    153600        0   153472     0%    Interleaved
Total          306944        0   306944     0%

If it's just a matter of one of them not being mounted, you'll need to use
the "swapon" command to mount it now.  To have it automatically mounted
durring future reboots and entry needs to be added to /etc/fstab that
essentially looks like the following.

/dev/wd0s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0

Hope this helps,
-Chris