Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:48:43 -0600
From:      "jogegabsd" <jogegabsd@yahoo.com>
To:        "atfox solution" <atfox@saunalahti.fi>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Unbeliveable!

Hope this helps also

Gerardo

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of atfox solution
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 4:24 AM
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Unbeliveable!

Hello freeBSDder's

Sorry about following words!

I just get my first freeBSD packet (version 4.5).
I was very impressed to start installing it.
It was chock - how anybody can install anything,
by using so unlogical, clumsy and almost useless installation software like
this!
Cant never know what hapends when I press SPACE, ENTER or ESCAPE!
Questions about disk partitioning and boot manager are the worst  thing!

I have being working with computers about 30 years.
I am also installed many kind of operating systems,
like MS-DOS, Windows, UNIX, QNX , Coherent, Linux ....
Still - I haven't never seen anything like this!

I still try to install freeBSD
hoping that rest of this software package is something else!

Please do something for this installation software!
One's more - please fix it!

And sorry again, but truth is sometimes .....

atfox solution
Aulis Tuupola
Topparoikankuja 9
60100 Seinäjoki