Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:18:13 -0400
From:      Monty Chaney-Geib <monty11ez@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Report Week 4

Everything is going well this week. I am steadily working on porting tcplay
to freeBSD and, once I have this completed, I will be implementing it into
a GEOM disk device.

On a slight side note, I have discovered an interesting bug with my Fedora
installation that is causing me some slight irritation. Basically, when I
shut the lid of my laptop with any programs open, they disappear and are
unusable until I restart my computer. I have scoured the internet and found
no solution, so I will be posting it as a bug on Fedora's forums.

I hope to finish porting this week and aim to be implementing next week. I
expect to be on or ahead of schedule as stated on the project's wiki page.

-Monty