Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 20:30:47 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   possible breakage (objformat.c) in -current

This new file (why does it have to be compiled at install time?)
fails to compile here because
CFLAGS at install-time contains -nostdinc which means that
it can't find any include files. Thus make installworld fails.

I've looked to see if the -nostdinc is a local feature but it
doesn't appear to be so.

My quick workaround is to add CFLAGS=
to the Makefile to get rif of incoming values.

Anyone else see this?

I see no reason why this couldn't be build at built at
make time, as it only gets it's default behaviour from
that, and you could just as easily check it in with the
default behaviour you want as check the default behaviour
into the Makefile.

That way it'd at least compile :-)

julian