Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:41:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Flash (Macromediaaaa)

Well, FBSD is mostly a server OS, anyway, for all those Netscape fans: it
was part of the Win95 4.5 Netscape, what is the situation with FBSD ?
Its not an open standard IMHO, but I remember darkly from reading c't in
my supermarket, that there are Editors for the format for Linux now. Is
there something like that for our dear and noble OS too or how should I
proceed if I am interested in creating Flash-things ?

Heiko