Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 1997 16:08:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eagriff@global2000.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail configuration - living w/spam :(

        Will this work with the changes to the FreeBSD list filtering?

divert(-1)
#
# eagriff.mc -- main goal is to have all message headers correct and
#   resolvable. In hopes that mail go's through, in a world where so
#   dammed much work has to go into filtering it due to abusers..
#     THAT'S IT! Abusers! M$ and Spammers.. All to put food on their
#       own tables, not thinking of the most important people in the
#       the formula... The customer.. Aren't they supposed to be
#       happy too?
#

# Since I connect only Tuesday, about 8 hrs, warns after the 1st & 2nd weeks
#  and returns into the third week, a couple of days after the second warning.
divert(0)dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUERETURN',`18d')dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN',`8d')dnl

VERSIONID(`$Id: eagriff.mc,v 1.3 1997/09/21 20:07:49 eagriff Exp $')dnl
OSTYPE(bsd4.4)dnl

divert(-1)
# Domain is global2000.net, mail is actually handled by
#   mail{,1}.global2000.net . Since the connection is dynamic, and to
#   avoid a script that changes the hostname at connection time, a
#   nonexistant hostname of p60 is used..
divert(0)dnl
MASQUERADE_AS(global2000.net)dnl
FEATURE(allmasquerade)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(nouucp)dnl
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

        Any thing I forgot? Any suggested improvements?

Thanks in advance

--------
Eric A. Griff
RD#1 Box 372