Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:34:00 -0600
From:      "W. Kyle Unice" <kyle@midnighttech.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Setting up sendmail

I am setting up sendmail and have a gateway to the internet running natd,
ipfw, dhcpd, and named.  When I sendmail from my internal clients I get
"Relaying denied".  I add the destination domain to the sendmail.cw file and
do a Kill -INT, and then I can send to that domain.  But I don't want to
have to setup a list for every possible domain.

Is there a way to allow mail relaying if the from field is a valid IP
address on our internal net or if the sender is a registered user?

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

W. Kyle Unice